Bringing DeFi primitives to Cardano
110% Collateral Ratio*
LiqwidX's efficient liquidation engine allows users to mint the most LQUSD stablecoin against their ADA with 110% minimum collateral ratio
0% Interest Rate
LiqwidX implements a minimal, one-time fee to borrow LQUSD instead of variable interest rates.
1 LQUSD ≈ 1 USD
LQUSD is a stablecoin fully backed by on-chain assets and pegged to the US Dollar. The algorithmic fee calculation for redemptions and natural arbitrage for LQUSD vault owners helps sustain the peg.
The community of LQX token holders will govern the LiqwidX protocol changes via the DAO governance module and treasury.
DeFi and Haskell enthusiasts with deep experience building decentralized lending protocols on Cardano
Technical Specification, Vaults CDP Smart Contract, Stablecoin Economic Model, LQX Tokenomics
Stability Pool, UTXO Endpoint Specification, Vault Mint/Repay Functions, LiqwidX Governance System, Minting Fee Algorithm, LiqwidX-SDK
Internal Audit, Plutarch Contracts, Protocol Documentation
Liquidation System, Redemption Mechanism, LiqwidX DAO Treasury, Frontend App Development
Testnet Launch, Security Audit
Mainnet Launch, Community Governance, LQUSD Staking (Stability Pool), LQX Staking
Secondary Product Offerings, Partnerships & Integrations, LiqwidX v2 Development, LiqwidX Mobile App, LiqwidX Layer 2 Development,
- 0% interest rate loan
- A minimum collateral ratio of only 110%
- The community of LQX holders govern the LiqwidX protocol, the smart contracts that power LQUSD
- LQUSD can be redeemed at face value for the ADA collateral during normal conditions
- Users interact directly with protocol functions onchain, once deployed on mainnet the LiqwidX v1 smart contracts are not controlled by anyone
- Deposit staked ADA in the Vault to earn Cardano staking rewards with your pool of choice
- Stake LQUSD in the Stability Pool and earn liquidation profits in addition to LQX rewards
- Stake LQX and earn a share of the protocol revenue from issuance fees (in LQUSD) and redemption fees (in ADA).